Are you tired of feeling like a number, not a person, when you go to the dentist? Do you want better care, personalized attention, and the latest treatment technologies in dental care? Consider a boutique dental practice. These personalized practices approach dentistry differently than a traditional practice and provide patients with many unique benefits.
Hill Country Oral Surgery is proud to be a boutique oral surgery practice located in Austin, TX. Call us at 512-327-7233 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our available dental and oral surgery services.
What Are the Benefits of a Boutique Dental Practice?
A boutique dental practice is a smaller, patient-oriented practice. Like a big box department store differs from a small independent shop, corporate and boutique dental practices differ, sometimes substantially. Both have benefits, but only a boutique practice can offer the personalized care that our patients desire.
Being a boutique practice allows us to offer patients a different kind of dental experience including benefits like:
- Extensive Training– Our surgeons, Cavaretta and Dr. Rasmussen, are trained and experienced oral surgeons. We are dedicated to learning and are constantly striving to learn new skills and gain additional knowledge. Large, corporate practices often use inexperienced or minimally trained dentists.
- Many Available Treatments– We offer a variety of oral surgery services including wisdom tooth extraction, impacted canine treatment, apicoectomies, jaw surgery, and dental implants.
- Individualized Treatment– Each of our patients brings both their dental needs and their life experiences to our practice. Some patients find dental treatment scary and intimidating. Other patients may have medical needs that impact their care. Our patients vary in their budgets, insurance coverage, treatment priorities, and anatomy. We work with each patient to create an individualized care plan. We want to find solutions that work for you and that you’re comfortable with.
- Consistency of Care– At Hill Country Oral Surgery, each patient develops a relationship with their surgeon and with the members of our staff. Our two surgeons are members of the Austin community. You won’t meet with a nameless, faceless, ever-changing surgeon here. You’ll know your oral surgeon and will receive consistent quality care with each visit.
- State-of-the-Art Facility– Our facility is beautifully outfitted with the latest technologies in oral and maxillofacial surgery. We use 3D x-ray analysis, guided implant surgery, and 3D printing to provide our patients with the best available care.
- Time– We take the time to listen to your questions, concerns, and thoughts. We want our patients to feel comfortable and give each patient our undivided time and attention. Building trust takes time.
Discover these benefits and more at Hill Country Oral Surgery.
How Do I Find a Boutique Dental Practice?
Finding a boutique dentist or oral surgeon can be challenging. Take your time, do your research, and keep looking if you’re unhappy with the quality of care you receive. Recommendations are a valuable way to find patient-focused dentists. We are grateful to our many wonderful patients for sharing our practice with friends and loved ones.
Boutique dental practices put the patient back into dentistry. We are excited to offer our patients some of the best care, training, and experience available in oral surgery. Call us to schedule a consultation at Hill Country Oral Surgery in Austin, TX.